WE HAVE THE ASCO 108D90C,
120 VOLT GAS VALVE CONTROL YOU NEED
IN STOCK, AND CAN SHIP TODAY
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, OR WANT TO PLACE AN ORDER BY PHONE PLEASE
CALL OR EMAIL
(866) 321-6855 firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 9-5 CENTRAL TIME
AND ARE HAPPY TO HELP
PRODUCT LINE: GAS VALVE CONTROL
MOUNTING:NEMA 1 ENCLOSURE
PART NUMBER: 108D90C
STOCKING STATUS: NORMALLY STOCKED
PRICE: $794.88 FREE SHIPPING
ASCO’s reputation and long experience in control are assurances of highly dependable systems with complete ASCO coordination.
• If the control voltage is lost completely, or reduces to approximately 50% of normal value, the relay de-energizes the normally closed valve to shut off gas flow.
• The valve will not open at restoration of voltage until an authorized person operates the key switch on the control station. This eliminates the danger of gas unknowingly escaping. The gas may also be shut off by depressing the normally closed pushbutton switch located on the control station.
• For convenience, auxiliary push-buttons, such as the ASCO Catalog numbers 173A19 and 173A20 may be located at various accessible points throughout the building.
• Utilization of DC control provided by the relay panel eliminates annoying AC hum.
• Shallow-depth NEMA Type 1 flush-mounted enclosure permits installation directly into the wall for convenience and elimination of obstructions in corridors or high traffic areas.
• ASCO dust-tight industrial relay and solid-state rectifier are designed to provide long life.
• Clearly marked terminals and installation drawings are located on inside of door.